Life With The Mogul 3 Weeks Later.

By kentonkronicles
The phone has been treating me well. Just disappointed with the free encoding software I found. I guess cheapness is my weakness. I tried PocketDivx and I didn't like that it doesn't allow you to choose the file format you want to use. Found a couple of programs that you have to pay for but they worked better. ImTOOZune worked ok and it kepted the aspect ratio thought the quality of the video in MediaCoder was better but I guess you can't have it all. I hope they get mediacoder together soon. I like how it is implemented with the phone version.

I do think the phone is slowing down typical Windows I assume. They really need to fix the memory leak. All that damn money they make and they haven't fixed that mess yet. I'm still pissed at Sprint for making me have to resort to hacks for picture mail and Sprint TV. My dumb ass lost the leather case that came with the phone. Don't know if I can get it replaced with the insurance I will see.

The Battery life aint that bad. I can go all day without worry even though I play music and IM throughout the day. I don't have any real complaints at the moment all is well.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?