HTC Mogul

By kentonkronicles
I picked up a HTC Mogul last week. I was happy at first until the dreaded day. I received a picture from some chick. I tried to send her one back but was frustrated. I went to the manual and found nothing on how to send picture mail with this phone. I did a search only to find out that the phone does not support picture mail! That is the craziest thing I ever heard of. How do you sell your flagship phone without the ability to utilize all of your services? Whatever moron at Sprint that made this decision should be hung and shot.

During my search I found out that there is a hack to remedy this.
Download this file http://www.ppcgeeks.com/files/PPCGeeksSprintMMS.zip

Unzip the file on your phone. install the cab file (just double click on it, then soft reset. (There is a little hole on the bottom of the phone, use your stylus and press. This will restart the phone.

Use a registry edit program I used ppcKilmistRegedit ( or do a search on registry edit for Windows Mobile 6) install on your pc sync your phone and it will install on the phone.

Use your regedit program and navigate to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI

Click to open EnableServerEdit and change the key from 0 to 1. Soft reset.

You will then have the option to send pictures to phones. The drawback is you can't get numbers from your contacts.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?